|Name||Pair||24h GRIN||24h USD||Last check|
|Hotbit||GRIN/ETH||2,944,169||8,810,753||2 hour ago|
|Hotbit||GRIN/BTC||2,776,622||8,371,542||2 hour ago|
|Hotbit||GRIN/USDT||2,630,689||7,884,608||2 hour ago|
|MXC||GRIN/ETH||2,529,655||7,607,546||2 hour ago|
|MXC||GRIN/USDT||1,542,691||4,646,547||2 hour ago|
|Bitforex||GRIN/USDT||876,976||2,644,972||2 hour ago|
|CoinEgg||GRIN/BTC||525,076||1,600,171||2 hour ago|
|Bitforex||GRIN/BTC||210,913||630,341||2 hour ago|
|Bkex||GRIN/USDT||193,535||600,841||2 hour ago|
|QBTC||GRIN/USDT||160,396||494,878||2 hour ago|
|QBTC||GRIN/CNYT||134,303||412,043||2 hour ago|
|Gate.io||GRIN/USDT||119,716||361,371||2 hour ago|
|Hotbit||GRIN/HTB||109,423||328,635||2 hour ago|
|HitBTC||GRIN/BTC||54,888||173,509||2 hour ago|
|Poloniex||GRIN/BTC||46,743||141,687||2 hour ago|
Grin is an in-progress implementation of the MimbleWimble protocol.
- Clean and minimal implementation, and aiming to stay as such.
- Follows the MimbleWimble protocol, which provides great anonymity and scaling characteristics.
- Cuckoo Cycle proof of work: Cuckaroo and Cuckatoo.
- Relatively fast block time: one minute.
- Fixed block reward over time with a decreasing dilution.
- Transaction fees are based on the number of Outputs created/destroyed and total transaction size.
- Smooth curve for difficulty adjustments.
Grin empowers anyone to transact or save modern money without the fear of external control or oppression. Grin is designed for the decades to come, not just tomorrow. Grin wants to be usable by everyone, regardless of borders, culture, skills or access.
Grin has no amounts and no addresses. Transactions can be trivially aggregated. To hide where a newly created transaction comes from, it gets relayed privately (a "random walk") among peers before it is publicly announced.
MimbleWimble leverages cryptography to allow most of the past transaction data to be removed. This guarantees Grin won't collapse under its own weight in the long term.
Grin is developed openly, by developers distributed all over the world. It's not controlled by any company, foundation or individual. The coin distribution is designed to be as fair (but not gratis) as is known to be possible.
|Block time||60 sec|